One thing I love about my work is that thousands of women become more wealthy in the Miss Smarthead World.
- I love that they start loving themselves in a way they hadn’t even realized they didn’t love themselves in the first place.
- I love that their language becomes stronger and softer and more loving at the same time because there’s no reason to be hard and in fight mode anymore.
- I love that their relationships to their partner, friends, family, kids become deeper and deeper and deeper.
- I love that their dreams become bigger and they attract so much beauty, people, opportunities, money and make the best memories.
- I love that they carry themselves through this world in a totally different way. With grace and ease and beauty and confidence and love.
- I love that they really start seeing and feeling their beauty and show it to the world.
- I love that they start owning their fire and all of a sudden don’t have to explode and burn down things anymore.
My world is not exclusively for women. In my world men are more than welcome. And I mostly speak about and to women. Why? Well, that’s simple. Because I am a woman. I know that perspective better. 🙂
I have a confession to make: I don’t believe in feminism. At least not in the way it is done. I also don’t believe in equality. At least not in the way it is done. What I see „out there“ is, that women fight for more power through emasculating men. I see women who become better men and men who become soft and both lose their true identity. That just doesn’t make sense to me.
I believe it is not just about feminism and equality. It is about healing the feminine and masculine so that the question about feminism and equality becomes irrelevant. Because a really masculine man would never suppress a woman. And a truly feminine woman would never have the need to emasculate a man to feel better within herself. Both know their unique powers and more importantly they can use it – without burned ground behind them.
So, whoever you are, welcome to my world! Let’s heal and grow. Besides all money things, you’ll read and hear a lot more about these things here because I deeply believe this is what changes the world. Making peace with ourselves and between each other, nurturing a healed feminine and masculine – and find out what that even means to us. We don’t need more fights about who’s more right than the other.
If you think someone should read this today, feel free to share this blog post and invite them to my website. Just share it with one specific person.
This place is not about the masses. It’s about inviting one soul at a time to these sacred meaningful conversations. Thank you for being here. And thank you for sharing. I appreciate you.